Spring Season 2020
At the peak of our competitive programming, spring racing takes us to regattas and scrimmages all across the southeastern United States. As we move to the water from the grueling land-training of winter season, our athletes are expected to push themselves and their teammates to reach their maximum potential, on the water, in the classroom, and in all aspects of their lives. Exciting head-to-head sprint racing (2k) begins in late March and runs through early May.
*Click the button below to register!
Spring Racing Season
As competition nears, short-intensity, sprint-based training will be geared toward the development of specific, individualized racing lineups. Racing groups will be divided based on competitive nature/compatibility, age (U19, U17, U15) and weight class (lightweight, open).
Tentative Spring Racing Schedule:
- John Hunter Regatta (Gainesville, GA): Sunday, March 22nd
- Clemson Sprints (Clemson, SC): Saturday, March 28th
- Scrimmage (Huntsville, AL): Saturday, April 4th
- Dogwood Junior Championship (Oak Ridge, TN): Saturday, April 25th- Sunday, April 26th.
- USRowing Southeast Youth Championships (Sarasota, FL): Saturday, May 9th - Sunday, May 10th (select athletes).
Practices will be held Monday-Friday from 4:15pm-6:15pm. Saturday morning practices will be required for select crews. Spring Season 2020 will begin on Monday, March 2nd.
*Winter Season participation required
USRowing Championship Membership required
Cost: $375 (plus regatta travel fees)